Monday, February 12, 2007

London

I stopped in London for a couple of days to meet Abi, who I met in Mongolia. On my first night there we went otu for Indian food which was a nice change from Moroccan food (even though Moroccan food was delicious, its nice to have a variety). The next day Abi plotted a super walking tour of London for me on the map and I saw pretty much all the main attractions, inclusing the seriously anti-climatic and dissapointing Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, London Brdge, the Tate museum with its slide exhibit, -the British Museum, and The platform at Kings cross station from Harry Potter. That night we went to a Brizillian bar with some of Abis friends, it was too smokey and I could not stay for too long though. Sadly my camera was broken, so no photos...oh well. I think that London should be the pre-packeged sandwich capital of the world...its insane.

No comments: