Sunday, February 11, 2007

Living in a Fridge







It is not a good idea to leave my blog so long...it has been so long since Ali and I finished our tour and returned to Figuig, almost 2 months. Well after leaving Merouga, ali and I spent the next day travelling to Figuig, with a freezing night in Bourafa...bbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, too cold. When we got back to Figuig I was excited to see Zhor and Amina and Ismail. I spent the next couple of weeks hanging around Figuig with Ali and Zhor, and Amina and Ismail. It was really fun and relaxing, we ate sooo much yummy food. The other things was that it was really cold, I have never been so cold in my life...not even snow camping. To make it worse there was nowhere to get warm, inside was usually colder than outside since most houses are large and concrete and not heated. I did not want to get out of bed in the morning since it was the only time that I felt warm. The two weeks that I spent in Figuig passed really fast, although we did not do too much...oh yeah we bought a small sheep and then they killed it and roasted it over a fire and ate it, it was interesting, but I ate mainly the salad.

No comments: