Monday, February 12, 2007

Home again, home again...back to Vancouver





I headed back to Vancovuer on a whim for a couple of weeks. I arrived just in time for my sisters birthday party. It waas great because I got to see man people who I had not seen for a while...and Tess and Ryan and Uncle Rona nd Linda even came and got me from the airport. About twelve hours after landing in Vancovuer I got really sick (later I found out that I had picked up some parasites in Morocco) and did nothing but sleep and feel like crap for the first week back. After I started to feel a bit better, I had a great time...catching up with everyone. Basically lots of time was spent eating out...which is not goign to happen when I come home in May because I ended up spending too much money and not feeling so great. Also I got a new bike for the trip that Robyn and I are planning...it was a great deal adn it is a georgous bike...if you live in Vancovuer and you are looking for a bike, go to Bikes on the Drive (http://www.bikesonthedrive.com/)...they are great. I wne t cross country skiing for the first time (my first time ever on skis) and had a wonderful time, although most of it was spent falling. I got sick again for my last couple of days,,,I guess my body needed that time to rest and recover from the travelling...now I am in Geneva, back on the road....yeah.

I cant seem to get my other photos so for now there are only a few. They are of Playing cards at the Licolns, Uncle Ron and his present from Tess and I, Grandma and my new bike.

No comments: